Marketing Communications Services
Profitability factors are presented with our offerings, as an introduction to our services. For even more information, read our white papers (see left).
The critical initial point of contact with potential customers is marketing.
- Marketing communications and collateral
- Sales collateral
- Marketing oriented Web content
- Assistance with:
- Market research, analysis, and segment targeting
- Differentiation, strategy, positioning, projections
- Pitches for marketing, sales, and business
- Value propositions
- Product introduction and marketing plans
- Product specifications
- Product names, trademarks
- White papers
- Seminar development and conferences
- Graphics design
- E-commerce content
- E-mail advertising campaigns
Profitability Factor 2: Marketing outreach has four basic goals:
- Target specific customer needs that can be addressed profitably,
- Emphasize what those needs mean to the customer in real terms,
- Suggest the answer is, "yes," that your product can meet those needs, and
- Provide a compelling reason to contact you.
Are the most compelling reasons the ones that are often overlooked?
What else do we know that will improve your profitability? For consultation and knowledgeable assistance with marketing, contact us.
References provided on request for all categories.
Serving virtually anywhere.
Free estimates. A contract will be required.
Contact information (spam resistant):
Dorian Scott Cole
o No part of this document may be reproduced in any medium without permission. All rights reserved.
o The Visual Writer, LLC. is partially a virtual company, using identified local resources as needed.
The Visual Writer Web site was established in 1996, and provides non-commercial free services to communicators world-wide. Visual Writer, LLC. Communications Services are unrelated to the mission of the Visual Writer, LLC. Web site.
Page URL: http://www.visualwriter.com/CVP/CVPMarketing.htm
Author, Webmaster e-mail:
Dorian Scott Cole
Copyright © 2001 Dorian Scott Cole
Tooltips script by Overlib